Chances are, your closet would have every possible outfit known to you but the moment your phone would buzz and your cronies would ask you to join them for a casual day out, you would be left sitting on the floor wondering if you should nod in approval or cook up an excuse. And that’s primarily because of the dreaded phase one enters into after hoarding loads of clothes in one’s wardrobe but still, being unable to zero in on that ‘perfect’ or ‘ideal’ dress for the occasion, right?
Here’s a good news for all those persistently confounded souls- PALAZZOS ARE BACK IN VOGUE. And given how they can be teamed up with practically anything (of course, exceptions need to be factored in but we are speaking in general) plus added to the fact that they define comfort, you need not strain yourselves to concoct an excuse. Lady, here’s a brief rundown on those tinsel-town divas who wear palazzos in sheer style. Isn’t that a good enough cue to get some style inspiration?
1. KANGANA RANAUT– The Queen of Quirk, as I call her has been making all the right sartorial choices for long. It would not be hyperbolic to say that it’s she who wears her clothes and not the other way round. Sporting a kurta with a pair of comfy palazzos, Kangana’s easy-breezy look is definitely going to be a favourite of collegians who want to look trendy but effortlessly so. All hail the Queen!
2. DEEPIKA PADUKONE– The dimpled Deepika who has a body to kill for, hardly underwhelms in any attire be it a figure-hugging/revealing outfit or an ethnic ensemble that covers her predominantly. Quite naturally, expectations hit the rooftop when it comes to Deepika’s styling. Needless to say, we are chuffed with the way this pert Bangalorean beauty struts in this comfy pair of palazzos with a tank top in Cocktail. This look certainly earned a nod of approval from fashionistas far and wide, didn’t it?
Also Read: 15 Cool Ways To Style Your T-Shirts
3. NARGIS FAKHRI– The lady with the most desirable pout in tinsel-town is a former model and participant of ‘America’s Next Top Model’. Nargis Fakhri adds oomph to her look as she teams up a crop top with a pair of black palazzos. Needless to say, it looks chic and sassy.
4. PUJA GUPTA– The ‘Go Goa Gone’ girl- Puja Gupta sported a pair of palazzo pants with a printed top. Since the pants were monochrome, the floral tee complemented her semblance and looked ethereal. If we were to choose an expression for this look, it would be ‘as fresh as a daisy’. Certainly, a look that could be borrowed by college-goers.
Also Read: How To Wear Leggings For Different Body Shapes
Also Read: Style Inspiration- 15 Ways To Style A Maxi Skirt
5. SONAKSHI SINHA– Clad in a Purvi Doshi Kurta and Palazzo Pants, with her silky locks let loose and spirit untamed, Dabangg girl- Sonakshi looks stunning while she sashays down for the recording of a TV show in Mumbai. Silver Fizzy Goblet jooties, Shilpa Puri earrings and a Bauble Box ring round off her look. Picture-perfect, we say.
6. ATHIYA SHETTY– The lady who has recently been the cynosure of all the fashion connoisseurs had to make an appearance on our list. The heroine of the movie ‘Hero’- Athiya Shetty sported a look from Verandah during one of the promotional schedules of the movie. Pairing a honey comb printed wrap dress along with a pair of contrasting printed palazzo pants, Ms. Shetty turned heads for all the right reasons.
7. ANUSHKA SHARMA– This bubbly, ebullient and exuberant livewire from the Electronic City of India- Bangalore, nails the art of dressing effortlessly. Teaming a pair of cream palazzo pants with a plain black tank top as well as a belt, Anushka Sharma sweeps us off our feet.
Guest post by Nidhal S.