Welcome To My Blog!
My name is Komal and I am the Author and Editor of this blog. I am a dentist by education and a makeup addict by passion. And I am the girl behind A Beauty Palette. I founded this blog to share my two passions with you all – Makeup and Writing.
While going through this blog, you will find:
– Reviews of various skincare, haircare and makeup products (both drugstore and high-end)
– Makeup Tips and Tricks
– How-To-Do Makeup Tutorials
– Skincare and Haircare Tips
– Shopping Hauls and Website Reviews for online shopping
My Beauty Stats
– MY SHADE: NC 30/35 in MAC (depending on the season). I have a lot of warm undertone to my skin
– SKIN TYPE: Oily most of the year round except for a few months in winter when it becomes combination with a dry T-zone area
– Scalp/ Hair: Oily Scalp, Dry Hair
– Eye Color: Dark Brown
– Hair Color: Very Dark Brown (almost blackish). But I color it to a lighter shade most of the times
Some Totally Random Facts About Me
– I am obsessed with colors and mostly love wearing bright ones. I feel that a good bright lip brightens even the dullest day.
– When I was a kid, I loved to paint! Sometimes, I feel makeup for me is an extension of that hobby.
– My first experience with makeup was when I was 1 year old. Yup! You read it correctly! I took my mom’s lipstick which was lying on the dresser and put it all over my lips and cheeks (probably trying to get my blush right). And growing up I loved practising putting makeup on my mom while she took her naps. LOL. So no big surprises I grew up adoring it. Eh?
– I almost always skip wearing earrings. I feel they weigh down my ears (Err.. is that weird?)
– If there are 2 places in this world I can spend unlimited time at, one is a cosmetic store and the other one is a book store.
– I am a dreamer. LITERALLY! But more on that some other time..
I hope you enjoy going through this blog! If you have any questions, suggestions or just wanna say hi, drop me an email at komal[at]abeautypalette[dot]com