I’ll be sharing a quick daytime smokey eye look today. Its a very simple look involving just 3 eyeshadows- a black, a medium brown and a light shimmery shade of your choice.
Products that I have used in this look are:
1. L’oreal Base Magique Primer
2. Buck from Urban Decay Naked palette
3. Sidecar again from Urban Decay Naked palette
4. Blending Brush from Vega
5. Single Black eyeshadow from NYX
6. L’oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
So now that we have gathered our products, let’s get to the tutorial.
1. Prep the eye- Apply your primer and fill any gaps in your the eyebrows.
2. Apply a matte medium brown shade to your crease. Here I am using Buck from the Urban Decay Naked palette.
3. Take a light shimmery eyeshadow and apply it all over your lid stopping just below the crease. Here I am taking a light beige shimmery eyeshadow again from the Urban Decay Naked palette called Sidecar.
4. Take a matte black eyeshadow and apply it roughly in a triangle as shown below. Don’t worry if it gets a little off the shape.Then taking a clean blending brush lightly blend it from the outward corner of the eye to the inner corner. For my black eyeshadow, I am taking a single black eyeshadow from NYX.
5. Again take your black eyeshadow and apply it to the outer half of the lower lash line.
6. Curl your eyelashes and apply lots of mascara.
Hope you try it out! If you do let me know how it turned out in the comments below.