As I have always been doing tutorials for special occasions till now, I thought I’d show you how I like to do my makeup on an everyday basis. It might be a lot for some of you but if I have around 10-12 minutes, this is how I wear it.
1. Kiehl’s Micro-Blur Skin Perfector/ Primer
2. Loreal True Match Foundation (sometimes, I’ll skip this and just use the MAC Studio Fix Powder in its place)
3. MAC Prolongwear Concealer- NC 30
4. Rimmel Translucent Setting Powder (Read full review here)
5. Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink
1. theBalm Put a Lid On It Primer
2. Urban Decay 24×7 Eyeliner Pencil- Perversion
3. NYX Matte Black Eyeshadow
4. Loreal Voluminous Original Carbon Black Mascara
5. MAC Eyebrow Pencil- Spiked (Read full review here)
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick- Pink In The Afternoon + MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick- Impassioned (Full review here)
For the eyes, I’ll just wear a primer, roughly line my upper lash line and waterline with a black eye pencil and smudge it with a black eyeshadow. Curl my eyelashes with the Inglot Eyelash Curler (full review here) and apply 2-3 coats of mascara.
I don’t really wear eyeshadow on a day to day basis but if I have time and want to go the extra step, I’ll just wear a crease color and a nude matte brown shade (Both from the UD Naked palette). I do sometimes (depending on where I’m going) use a slight highlight in the inner corner of my eyes. I have used it here in the pictures below but the close-up picture of my eyes with the highlight got deleted accidentally.