The other day I was trying on a few new products and came up with this neutral eye makeup look and thought I’d share this quick tutorial with you all. I’ve paired it up with a pink lipstick here but you can team it up with almost any lipstick to match your mood.
Let’s get started!
1. Start with clean and prepped eyes.
2 & 3. Take a light neutral eyeshadow and apply it all over the lids.
4 & 5. With a soft blending brush, apply a mid-tone brown in your crease.
6 & 7. Take a dark brown eyeshadow on a pencil brush and apply it only in the outer V of your eyelid.
8 & 9. Take a highlighting shade and apply it in the inner corners of the eyes.
10 & 11. Apply a black eyeliner on the top lashline.
12 & 13. Curl your eyelashes and apply mascara. Define your lower waterline with a brown or black eye pencil.
Here are some more pictures of the finished look.
1. theBalm Put a Lid On It Eye Primer
2. NYX Nude on Nude Natural Look Eyeshadow Kit
3. Inglot Matte Gel Eyeliner No. 77
4. Loreal Extra-Intense Liquid Eyeliner Pencil- Brown (This eyeliner pencil is not available in India but you can use any brown eye pencil)
5. Loreal Original Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
1. Loreal True Match Foundation
2. MAC Prolongwear Concealer
3. Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powder
4. Sleek Powder Blush in Pixie Pink
5. theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Chatterbox