How are you all doing? Can’t believe we are almost over with September! I feel this year went off really quickly! Anyways, I’ll be sharing some of the products I’ve bought this month with you all today. Its a mixture of skincare, haircare and makeup. It should also give you an idea of what to look forward to in reviews in the near future. So here we go..
1. THE BODY SHOP SATSUMA BODY POLISH: Oh My God! This is probably one of the most refreshing body scrubs I have used. My only qualm? Its going to get over pretty soon. As you can see, I’ve already used up quite a bit of it in this past 1.5 week! 😀
2. THE BODY SHOP VITAMIN C MICRODERMABRASION: Even though I love my Vichy scrub, it is a bit drying and now with the weather changing, I thought it was the best time to try this product. I’ve heard really good reviews about it, so lets hope it works out for me as well!
3. THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE FACE MASK: Have been using this mask for about 3 years now. Its soothing effect calms my sensitive skin and makes it look polished and glowing. Detailed review coming up very soon so stay tuned.
4. THE BODY SHOP ELDERFLOWER COOLING EYE GEL: The moment I tried it in the store, I knew I had to have this in my life! It is so soothing to the under eye area and the best part? You can see an immediate plumpness in the under eye area so any fine lines you have appear reduced.
5. COLORBAR PERFECT MATCH PRIMER: I’ve been wanting to try this for a while but since I already had a primer (the L’oreal one) I’d been postponing it for so long. But seeing its thin blendable consistency (which BTW the L’oreal one lacks in), I couldn’t resist it this time.
6. COLORBAR DEFINER LIP PENCIL- SUMMER PINK: And while I was at the store, I decided to get this gorgeous bright pink lip pencil from colorbar. What I loved most about it was its formula. So soft and pigmented! I’m not much of a lip pencil person but I can really see myself wearing it.
7. VICHY AQUALIA THERMAL LIGHT MOISTURIZER: I’ve been experimenting with my moisturizers lately to find the perfect one and this is the latest addition to my collection. I love Vichy’s Normaderm range and the facewash that comes in this particular range is a great one too so lets hope this moisturizer delivers as well as all these products.
8. MACADEMIA DEEP REPAIR MASQUE: I like to switch over my haircare products often and now that I’m almost over with my Kerastase one, I’ll start using this one. Will update you guys as soon as I’m done experimenting with it.
9. MAC RETRO MATTE LIPSTICK- FLAT OUT FABULOUS: You guys know, no shopping trip of mine is complete without a MAC product and this time, I got this beautiful lippie in the shade Flat Out Fabulous. Its a little dark from what I usually wear but I love the shade and now with winters arriving, I can really see myself wearing it often. This will be my first time trying the retro matte collection from MAC so lets see how it works out.