21 Best Mehndi Design Images On Pinterest
As Karva Chauth is around the corner, everyone is gearing up to get some beautifully drawn henna designs (also called mehndi) on their hands. This year I thought I would take my own design to the artist and while I was searching online for mehndi designs, some of them on Pinterest caught my attention. So I thought I’d compile a list for you guys incase you’re looking for some inspiration too. Here we go.
1.Here is a beautifully done mehndi design with a circular motif at the center. Love how the front and the back of the hand complement each other.
2. Here is a finely drawn henna design with a combination of various patterns.
Beautiful Mehndi Design Images On Pinterest
3. This floral design is for the minimalists who like their designs to be clean and elegant.
4. This is another one for the minimalists!
5. A full-length design which is perfect for a wedding!
6. Simple bracelet design with a modern twist.
7. A beautifully done complex design for those who love their mehndi design to be dense. The circular motifs at the inner edges lend versatility to the whole look.
8. Love how this henna design manages to be modern yet classic at the same time!
9. A slightly different version of the peacock design.
10. Another inspiration for a full-length design.
11. A classic full-length mehndi design for the brides.
12. A chequered pattern with a stunning heart-shaped design at the edge.
13. An easy paisley design with a modern, minimalistic look.
14. Beautiful mehndi design that runs beyond the elbows. The little ‘bride’ and ‘groom’ detailing on both hands makes it a perfect inspiration for the weddings.
15. A modern, floral design that is unique as well as elegant.
16. This is a yet another option for amazing paisley design.
17. Simple design with lines, patterns and chequered detailing.
18. Another beautiful yet simple, this design combines a chequered pattern with flowers.
19. This is a delicate floral design for those who love their mehndi to be simple.
20. Another stunning design option which is elegant and delicate.
21. And if circular motifs are your choice, take a look at this classic design! Such a beautifully done motif beautifies the entire design and makes it eye-catching!