It’s Giveaway Time!!! My blog completes 6 months this June and as I promised, I am presenting to you A Beauty Palette’s First Giveaway. The giveaway starts today and will continue till the June 21, 2015. Please read every word of this post carefully. All information you need to successfully complete your entry, is here. But before I talk about the rules, let’s first see the prize.
There will be ONE winner who will win these four goodies from NYX:
-> 1 NYX Butter Gloss- Cupcake
-> 1 NYX Round Lipstick- Stone
-> 1 NYX Slide-On Pencil- SL14 Sunrise Blue
-> 1 NYX Slim Eye/ Eyebrow Pencil- 912 Charcoal
PROCEDURE & RULES:
1. You need to fill your details in the Rafflecopter Widget at the end of this post.
2. The Giveaway is open to anyone who can provide me with a valid Indian Residential Address.
3. There are only 3 mandatory entries in this giveaway. Please make sure to complete ALL three, else your entry will be marked incomplete and disqualified. They are:
– You need to be subscribed via email.
– You need to be a Facebook Fan (Make sure your settings allow us to verify this entry. To check it, go to your facebook profile->about->scroll down to ‘Likes’->click on the ‘pen-like icon’ on the top right corner->edit privacy->website->public).
– You need to be a Twitter Follower
All others are optional but please keep in mind that the more you complete, the greater your chances of winning.
4. Email subscribers before today (i.e till May 31, 2015) will be given extra 2 entries as a thank you, IF they enter this giveaway. Don’t worry if you are joining the list just today. You’ll be given this credit in the next giveaway hosted by me!
5. Winner will be chosen randomly via random.org. The name of the winner will be announced on the blog’s social handles and will have to contact me at komal[at]abeautypalette[dot]com within 48 hours from the announcement. Else I’ll be compelled to pick another winner.
That’s it guys! I have tried to elaborate everything here in this post but if you still have any doubts/ face any issues with the rafflecopter widget, please feel free to leave a comment below or email me at komal[at]abeautypalette[dot]com and I will be more than happy to help you with it. All the best!!!