We are officially over with the month of June and I thought I’ll show you what I’ve been loving (read: obsessed with) lately!
In no particular order:
1. Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water: I’ve only been using it for the past couple of weeks and already it has become one of my skincare essentials. Having a sensitive skin, I avoid experimenting with skincare products and pretty much tend to stick to my tried and tested regimen. But the hype around this product got me to try it out and ever since the first time I tried it, we’ve become BFFs! 😀 Read full review here.
2. Forest Essentials Multani Mitti Facial Ubtan: This ubtan from Forest Essentials smells oh-so-incredible. I love using it twice a week to draw out oil & impurities from my acne-prone skin.
3. Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Night Cream: Somehow I’ve been suffering from isolated dry patches on my otherwise oily skin for the past few months. And this cream has immensely helped to soothe and heal them. Plus I wake up with a baby soft skin these day!
4. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer- Honey: Oh My God! This concealer is the only thing you need to achieve a luminous glow. Its highlighting effect is that good! But again, its not perfect and does have its shortcomings. Full review coming up soon. So stay tuned.
5. Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Cream- Deep Peach 009: I bought this on a whim and in the store lighting this looked like a perfect peachy nude shade for me. But when I came home and tried it on, I didn’t really like how it looked on me. Since then I’ve worn it a few times, and I must say that this shade has really grown on me. Its different than most of the other shades that I wear and I like it 🙂
6. Maybelline Rebel Bouquet Lipstick- REB05: I’d been on a lookout for a good orange lipstick for ages now but the shades I had tried so far were either too bright or too yellow. This shade on the other hand, is a very flattering daytime-wear sheer orange, perfect for summers! Read full review here.
7. Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick- Pink Caress: This was my first purchase of these 3 lipsticks. And before the other 2 came, I thought I’d never get over this shade. I LOVE it! While the other 2 are not-so-subtle shades, this is a beautiful, very flattering pink that doesn’t attract a lot of attention.
8. NYX Eye Pencils- Gypsy Blue, Azure and Aqua Green: Great quality+ great colors, I love using these colored NYX Eye Pencils to break the monotony of a black kohl.
9. Maybelline Colorshow Go Graffiti Nail Paint- Blue Beats: Really impressed with Maybellines’ latest launch. These Go Graffiti nail paints come in a bunch of shades and I picked up this beautiful shade called ‘Blue Beats’.