Today I’ll be doing a gold glitter eyeliner tutorial paired with red lips. Its a really easy and quick look and the best part is that you can customize the eyeliner to whatever shade you’d like. Let’s get started.
1. Start with a clean, well- moisturized eye and prep it.
2. Take a light matte eyeshadow and apply it all over your eyelid. Then, take a medium brown eyeshadow and apply it in your crease to define it. You can also use a matte bronzer as I’ve used here.
3. Take a black gel eyeliner and apply a winged eyeliner only on the top lash line. If you’re using a liquid eyeliner, apply a matte black eyeshadow over it to mattify it. We don’t want anything other than the gold eyeliner to grab attention.
4. Now comes the fun part! Take a little bit of any gold eyeshadow of your choice and mix it with a mixing medium (I’ve used Inglot Duraline here). The eyeshadow will convert into a liquid eyeliner. Take some of it on an angled brush and apply it on the lower lash line. Don’t worry if it gets on your bottom eyelashes. We’ll take care of it in the next step.
5. Now, take your favourite black kohl pencil and line your upper and lower waterlines. Curl your eyelashes and apply lots of mascara on the upper & lower lashes. That’s it for the eyes! This is how the completed eye-makeup looks.
6. For the rest of the makeup, I used the following products:
Foundation- L’oreal True Match
Concealer- MAC Prolongwear Concealer
Powder- Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powder
Blush- MAC Melba
Lipstick- L’oreal Pure Reds Collection: Pure Scarleto + Maybelline REB 05
Here are a few more pictures of the finished look.
What do you think of this look? Share in the comments below.