I’ll be doing something different today. Summer is here and its time to bring out all those branded t-shirts lying in some corner of your wardrobes. And before you think T-shirts are boring, allow me to change your mind. I’ll be showing you a bunch of different ways in which you can team up your T-shirts for chic, sporty, elegant , formal and so many other looks. So who’s excited? I know I am. So let’s get started!
Let’s begin with girls.
1. Amplify the cuteness of your tee by pairing it up with a pair of hot pants/shorts.
2. Wear a loose fitting tee with a pair of printed harem pants. Don’t forget to bring out your stilettos with this look.
3. Pair a casual tee with a suit, some statement jewellery and high heels or wedges like Rita Ora in this picture.
4. Wear your tee with a mini skirt. The kind of skirt you pair it up with, will define the whole look as you can see in the pictures below. Pair it up with a leather mini and some funky junk jewellery, a cute printed mini with some girly accessories or an asymmetric skirt with some statement neckpiece for a more polished look.
5. Tie your tee to one side in a knot and pair it with a pencil skirt. Don’t forget to finish the look with some chic jewellery and a pair of high heel sandals.
6. If you prefer a more relaxed look, then this one is for you. Team up your tees with a pair of boyfriend or rugged jeans. As you can see in the pictures below, this look goes well with both heels as well as sneakers. So take your pick!
7. Speaking of rugged jeans, add a blazer, some statement accessories to the above look and you have yourself a high-statement chic look.
8. Pair your favourite graphic or printed tee with a pair of ankle-length jeans and some sneakers for more of a ‘street-style’.
9. Wear your graphic tees with some leggings and ankle length boots. A scarf and some funky jewellery finish off the look.
And now some styling tips for the boys
10. Wear a plain t-shirt under a shirt for a cool, casual look.
11. Team up your favourite t-shirt with a pair of colored shorts.
12. If what you’re going for is more of a semi-formal look, pair your tee with a blazer and jeans.
13. Whoever said the classic white T-shirt with blue jeans was boring? Team it up with a pair of your favourite sunglasses and some sneakers for a chilled-out look.
14. Wear your graphic t-shirts with a leather jacket like David Beckham here.
15. And last but definitely not the least, another way of styling your favourite graphic t-shirts is by teaming them up with a pair of trousers as you see in the picture below.
*This is a sponsored post.
Image Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
EDIT (25/4/15): Guys, due to some technical glitches, I had to restore from an earlier backup and was able to bring almost everything back except some of your lovely comments which were lost on this and some other posts. Neverthless, I love you all and thank you for the continued encouragement 🙂
Love the post… Nice compilation. 2nd and 6th are me… 7th when I have to be dressy.. 😀 I need that” I have nothing to wear T-shirt” 😉
Haha! I had the same reaction when I saw this picture!!! 😀
Lovely compilation dear! T-shirts are my favourite wardrobe essential for summers, specially a basic white tee with a gorgeous denim and some slip-on sneakers!! 😀 🙂
Thank you Aditi 🙂 Oh a denim with a white tee is such a classic! I wear it all the time 😀
good post for t- shirt lovers
Thanks Kiran 🙂
Love the post! Great tips and my Fav was the Pencil skirt look!
Thanks Madhu 🙂
i love loose tee tucked in.. 😀 never tried it with a skit though… 😀 its inspiring
Thanks purva 🙂
great compilation 🙂
Thanks sweety 🙂
Thank you babe 🙂
Nothing can beat a comfy t-shirt in hot summers 🙂 My utter most favorite clothing item in summers 🙂 nice tips for styling..