Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Matte Mousse Lip & Cheek Colors- Swatches, Price, Review
Hey Guys! I’m here with a swatch post today. Recently I came across the new Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Matte Mousse Lip & Cheek Colors and was instantly smitten by the entire shade collection! Lakme has launched 10 shades in this range which includes nudes, browns, pinks and even reds. I think it is a beautiful collection and today I’ll be sharing swatches of all the 10 shades in this range.
Say ‘No’ to touch ups with this perfect for office wear, Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Matte Lip and Cheek Color. Lakme’s first lip and cheek color comes in a mousse texture that’s weightless, giving a powdery matte finish to lips and a soft blush to your cheeks. Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Matte Lip and Cheer Color is ideal for daily office wear adding charm and lasting long. Its dual benefit makes it a high functional product for the busy and on the go working woman. Its looks and feels weightless because of the light weight formula. Since it’s a mousse texture, it absorbs well giving an intense color that long-lasting. The applicator brush glides on seamlessly making is east to apply and giving a smooth and even finish. There are 10 vibrant shades designed especially for both lips and cheeks.
PVP/Hexadecene copolymer, Nylon powder, Cyclomethicon
Price: Rs 575/- for 9gm buy here
The Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Matte Mousse Lip & Cheek Colors come in a light nude packaging which includes a teardrop-shaped applicator. On first impression, these lip & cheek mousses were very pigmented and true to their name, felt weightless. They dry down to a matte finish. The lipsticks are not color-coded so you have to look for their names which are written on the base of the product.
Sometimes, shade names on the Lakme lip products can be confusing but with this range, almost all the shade names are kept true to their actual colors. Let’s look at the individual shades in this collection.
Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Matte Mousse Lip & Cheek Color Swatches & Shade Descriptions
1.Rose Touch– This is a light to medium mauve; best suited for light medium skintones
2. Coffee Lite– Coffee Lite is a brown with some purple undertones; Compared to shade Rose Touch this is browner whereas Rose Touch leans more towards the pink/mauve side. The shade is certainly close to MAC Whirl lipstick so if you’re looking for a dupe of MAC Whirl, this can certainly make the cut!
3. Cocoa Soft– This is a deep neutral brown; perfect for a neutral office-time look.
4. Crimson Silk– Crimson Silk is a deep brick red shade. It looks bright in the swatch but is deeper in person. This shade should almost all skintones and is a perfect winter red!
New Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Matte Mousse Lip & Cheek Colors Shade Descriptions
5. Burgundy Lush– This is a deep burgundy shade. The shade is best suited for medium to dark skintones. Again, a typical winter shade!
6. Pink Plush– Medium pink with yellow undertones. Looks very girly!
7. Tangerine Fluff– A perfect bright orange! And it is best suited for light to medium complexions.
8. Plum Feather– A neutral deep pink! At first instance, it can look similar to Crimson Silk but Crimson Silk is redder whereas Plum Feather is a clean deep pink.
9. Blush Velvet– This is a nude pink shade. Very beautiful for everyday wear. Will look beautiful on light to medium complexions.
10. Fuchsia Suede– A bright fuchsia with slight purple undertones; will look best on light skintones!
This was my first swatch post so please let me know if you’d like to see more such kinds of posts in the future!
Have you tried the Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Matte Mousse Lip & Cheek Color? Share your favourite shades in the comments below.
Thanks for the post..It will help a lot to choose the desired shade easily..
Rose Touch looks like a nice mauve shade!
I hav tangerine fluff.. Don’t like it as a blush though… Pink plush looks nice
Coffee lite looks like a really pretty shade.
I have all the ten shades.. lovely colors.. perfect for all skin tones..long lasting and easy to apply.. favorites are crimson silk,rose touch and blush velvet. Didnt find the tangerine shade to be upto the mark as its a bit too bright.